GTO™ is a natural, biological treatment system designed for the food processing, manufacturing and service industries. This product was developed to digest the grease, fats and organic wastes that accumulate in grease traps and drain lines GTO™ is a live synergistic liquid blend of all natural, CLASS 1 bacteria specifically chosen for their accelerated ability to metabolize solids, grease, fats, proteins, lipids and detergents into carbon dioxide (CO2) and water. This product utilizes Bio-Remedial technology to literally “eat” the above materials from the surfaces of a grease trap system. GTO™will virtually eliminate the need to pump the grease trap and reduce the odors associated with the maintenance of the trap. GTO™is easy to use and is safe. It contains no solvents and it is non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-caustic. This product is compatible with all grease trap systems. GTO™ is an effective and safe way to solve your grease trap problems. With very little labor and inconvenience, you can prevent back-ups, overflows and odor problems that you have experienced in the past. GTO™ utilizes bioremediation for the solution of all your grease trap and drain line problems .
GTO can be used to remediate all food Fats, Oils, and Greases. Here is a partial list of common applications:
The following is a general guideline for the application of GTO™. These instructions assume that you will be pumping this product into your system. A manual application may be used.
1. For best results, you should first “pump” your grease trap of all contents.
2. GTO™ is highly concentrated. It should be used directly out of its container without dilution.
3. For best results a “metered” amount of the product should be added to the system on a daily basis. The amount to be added is determined by the size & capacity of your system
4. You may insert the mixing tube of the pump directly into the spout of the container. 5. The “injection” point of this product should be close to the first area of the waste pipe where the fats & greases enter the system. This will enable the GTO™to work on the walls of the pipes as it flows to the grease trap.
6. We recommend that the pump operate during times when your facility is not operating at full capacity i.e.after closing. Although this situation is ideal, this product will work effectively at any time when the product directions are followed.
7. The results from the use of this product are immediate and no other procedures need to be followed. 8. While this formula is made to resist all types of cleaners and sanitizers, the direct pouring of caustics, acids & corrosivesinto the system will slow down the bio-remedial process. 9. Periodically once a year, the grease trap should be inspected for any solid wastes such as plastics, wood, metals and objects that may have entered the system. These materials should be removed